Nestled in a quaint Mountain View neighborhood, Permanente Creek is your opportunity to live in the heart of Silicon Valley while being sheltered from its fast pace. At Permanente Creek, come home from your busy day to comfort and quality. Choose from a wide variety of floor plans accommodating families of all sizes – from 2 bedrooms and 2 baths to 4 bedrooms and 4 baths. The traditional architecture is warm and inviting, the open concept design is perfect for entertaining, and a deck and porch await outdoor living.
This delightful residential neighborhood is host to every convenience – a 5 minute stroll to Starbucks and just one mile to Google headquarters, LinkedIn, and tech employment centers via car or walk/bicycle on the Permanente Creek Trail that starts just around the corner. This eco-friendly trail, that crosses over Highway 101, also puts the Bay Trail, Shoreline Amphitheatre, and Shoreline Golf Course all close-at-hand. Combined with the convenience of abundant local amenities, easy access to commuter routes, and a sought-after Silicon Valley location, Permanente Creek is the perfect place to call home – your home.
At A Glance
- 3-story townhomes in an established neighborhood
- Various sizes from 2-bedroom/2-bath up to 4-bedroom/4-bath
- From 1,251 to 2,488 square feet
- Open concept living, dining, and kitchen areas on the second floor
- Gourmet kitchen with center island for friends and family to gather around
- Quality appliances, including gas range, for preparing everyday meals or banquet feasts
- Luxurious third-floor master bedroom suites
- Most plans with main-floor bedroom or den
- Convenient in-unit laundry area
- Inviting deck and porch for outdoor living
- 2-car side-by-side attached garage
- 5 minutes to Starbucks, one mile to Google, and 2 miles to Caltrain
- Just around the corner from Permanente Creek Trail
If you are interested in learning more about this property, please contact the realtor(s) or fill in the form below.